30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
At chairMATES.co.nz we understand how difficult it may be to select something off an online catalogue on face value, but sometimes you do not have an option due to your location or time constraints to go into a showroom and touch and feel the product in which you are seeking.
That is why chairMATES offer a 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee! This returns policy applies to all purchases made at a chairMATES online through our website.
The chairMATES 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee does not exclude or replace your statutory rights given under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
If you have changed your mind and would like to return your order, chairMATES may offer you either an exchange or credit which is valid for 12 months from the issue date if the following requirements are met:-
- You have a valid chairMATES Tax Invoice dated within the 30 day period.
- The product(s) are in original undamaged packaging, including all instruction manuals and accessories.
- The product(s) have not been installed, used or altered in any shape or form.
- The credit or exchange is sorted within 30 days of invoice date or date of dispatch
- For the products being returned the Customer is responsible for all costs and expenses (including insurance and the 15% restocking fee) for the delivery and costs of having the item returned to the Company and restocking the item(s).
- If an order is cancelled after it has been despatched the Customer is responsible for all courier costs incurred by the Company in despatching the item and having it returned to the Company's warehouse as well as the restocking fee noted above.
- The Customer's credit note will be issued within 30 days of the goods having been received back into our warehouse and all items having been checked and accounted for - subject only to deduction of any direct costs of transport and insurance incurred by the Company in relation to the return of the goods, as well as transport and insurance costs incurred in the original delivery and the 15% restocking fee, upon receipt of all the goods being returned and inspection conducted as to their suitability for re-sale.